Podcast with the Break It Down Show A Candid Discussion on Policing a Free Society, Mission Command and More

95% of police work is something other than putting cuffs on people. Why does the other 5% dominate our perception of police work? We talk to our in house expert, for his 4th visit to BIDS, Fred Leland Jr.. Don't miss this episode!!! Jon, Mark and Pete continue to deliver fascinating guests that change the way we see the world.

www.breakitdownshow.com/episodes/196-fred-leland-jr